1. In case of a reservation (accommodation agreement) the general Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions (AGBH) 2006 are applicable. For more information see http://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_englisch.pdf
2. There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Chap. 1 Z. 10 FAGG, instead the AGBH 2006 (General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house.
3. Your reservation indicates your full acceptance of our house regulations.
To be on the safe side in case of cancellation or termination we recommend getting travel cancellation insurance. For more information see http://start.europaeische.at/hsp- en?AGN=10020241
4. Reservations and cancellations need to be done in written form. Reservations are only valid after we have received a deposit of about 30% of the total amount within 7 days. Account holder: Thomas Jehle.
Bank name: Volksbank Ischgl-Landeck BIC: VBOEATWWINN,
IBAN Brandhof (Apartments 1,2,3): AT59 4239 0030 0004 5036
IBAN Brandhof Lodge (Apartments 4,5,6,7,8,9,10): AT67 4239 0005 2000 6704.
After the payment you receive a written confirmation.
5. The cancellation fees are calculated according to the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions. You may cancel your booking without charge up to 3 month prior to your arrival. From 3 month up to 1 month prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the cost of the booking. Within the last week before you arrive, 90% of the cost of your booking will be charged, on early departure 100%.
6. In case of a cancellation we will try to rent the apartment again. If the apartment is booked for the full period again, we will charge 50,00 € processing fee and remit the rest of the down payment back to your bank account. If we can rent it for less than the period booked by you, you would have to pay the cancellation fee proportionally. If it ́s not possible to rent it again, you will have to pay the cancellation fee as mentioned above.
7. Please inform us if you’re intending to bring your pet. We allow one pet per apartment. The final cleaning fee for a stay with a pet amounts to 50.00 €. For more information on liability see the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions. For hygiene reasons we would beg you not to let your pet sleep in the beds, on the couch or on other pieces of the furniture. On request you get a blanket for your pet. In case of non-compliance with these rules we reserve the rights to partially or fully keep the deposit.
For the safety of the other guests and the animals on our farm leashes are compulsory in and around the house. Please use the plastic bags you get from us if you take your dog for a walk and dispose of them properly.
8. Payment: We accept advanced bank transfer, cash in Euro, debit card, credit card (Visa, Mastercard). For the deposit/down payment we only accept bank transfer!
9. For stays up to three nights, you have to pay a surcharge of 10%.
10. For some apartments it is possible to get an extra bed for another person. This is charged extra and is only allowed if we are informed beforehand.
11. The prices for the apartments represent fixed rates even if fewer people arrive. It is strictly forbidden to autonomously accommodate more people than registered.
12. Children up to three years are free and do not count towards the occupancy level of the apartments. However, we have to be informed beforehand. On request we can provide a baby cot.
13. On the day of arrival you can check in at 3 p.m. On the day of your departure, please vacate your apartment by 9.00 a.m. Please inform us about your intended time of arrival and contact us in case of delays.
14. Upon arrival we charge a deposit against damage of € 200.00 in cash only which you will get back when you return your keys and if the apartment is in an acceptable condition and damage-free. If this is not the case we reserve the right to partially or fully keep the deposit to cover for the damage done.
One key locks the apartment door and the entrance door. The second key is for the ski depot lockers. Keep the keys with you all the time! Otherwise you run the risk of locking yourself out of the apartment or the house especially at night. In case of loss, we charge €50.00 per key to be payed in cash.
15. We beg you to separate recyclable waste and put it into the respective bins, also on the day of your departure.
16. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony and in front of the house not inside.
17. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. This applies specifically to the staircase where you
could disturb other residents. Please also turn down the television and/or any music to moderate volume during these times.
Additionally, we also beg you to abstain from any loud or inacceptable behaviour in the house or in the entrance hall.
18. For reasons of fire safety, you are not allowed to bring bigger electric appliances along with you and use them in the apartments. This includes beer pumps, cooling and warming devices, grills and toasters, deep fryers and hi-fi equipment. Smaller electric devices (including mobile phones, laptops etc.) are allowed if they conform to EU norm.
19. In repeated or serious cases of non-compliance with the house regulations or the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions we reserve the right to partially or fully keep the deposit. Additionally, we will ask you to leave the apartment immediately and look for another accommodation in this case. The full price will be charged.